BIRD SLOPES 4'
Bird Slope is a physical bird deterrent used to block birds from landing or nesting on open ledges. Bird Slope’s unique angled design makes it impossible for birds to land or nest in 90° areas such as ledges or eaves. Bird Slope is effective for small and large birds. Each section of slope is 4 feet long and will cover a ledge up to 7” wide. Extenders are available for wider ledges. Bird Slope is manufactured by Bird-B-Gone in the USA. Case contains: 48 feet of Bird Slope (12 sections)
|Manufacturer:||BIRD B GONE, INC|
|Target Pests:||Birds, Canada Goose, Downy Woodpecker, European Starling, Flickers, Gulls, House Sparrow, Red-headed Woodpecker, Rock Pigeon, Woodpeckers, Yellow-bellied Sapsucker|
|Target Sites:||Animal and Animal Care Facilities, Aquatic Sites, Commercial Structures (Indoors), Commericial Exteriors and Landscapes, Food Manufacturing & Processing Plants, Food Serving Establishments, Forest and Woodland Management Areas, Greenhouses, Industrial Sit|
Bird Slope’s unique angled design makes it impossible for birds to land or nest in 90° areas such as ledges or eaves. Bird Slope is effective for small and large birds.
- Ideal for Ledges, Eaves, Beams and other 90 Degree Areas where Pest Birds are Nesting & Roosting!
- Effective for all bird species!
- U.V. Protected PVC - Sun & Weather Resistant!
- Rigid One Piece Construction...Non-Conductive!
- Unique slope extender available for ledges up to 10” wide!
- Each piece is 4’ long by 7” wide!
- Easy to Install Extenders for Maximum Protection!
- Longest Guarantee - 2 years!
- Manufactured by Bird-B-Gone in the USA!
Write Your Own Review