DX13 BED BUG KILLER 400G 12/CS PCP# 30973
Sold as: EACH UOM: EA
Health Canada approved our DX13™ product in June 2013 for industrial and domestic uses. DX13™ is being used in hotels, private homes, apartments and government social housing projects. DX13 is great for use everywhere. it can be applied to mattresses, box springs, headboards, dressers, pillows, baseboards and under carpets. DX13 is an effective treatment for long-term bed bug management.
|Manufacturer:||TADA DISTRIBUTING INC|
|Target Pests:||Bed Bugs|
|Target Sites:||Commercial Structures (Indoors), Residential Structures (Indoors)|
- All Natural, no toxins
- Safe – no odours, no stains, no harmful additives, gloves are suggested but not mandatory for application
- Works faster and better than most products on the market today
- Easy-to-use aerosol can with applicator straw
- Reduces down time and lost income for any commercial use where room inventory turnover is crucial such as hotels
- DX13™ is a must for hotels, condos, provincial and state housing authorities responsible for subsidized housing, apartment owners/operators, cruise ship operators, university residences, public transportation, retail stores to use as a minimum-operating standard for the prevention and eradication of bed bugs.
- Our data from University of British Columbia* clearly demonstrated horizontal transfer of DX13™ that was actively transferred from a single exposed bug to unexposed bugs in a concentrated manner.
- Reduces call backs for pest management technicians given it’s fast acting long lasting and effective results.
- Tested by DE LABS and confirmed to be effective by a University of British Columbia lab by a team of leading entomologists.
- Tested & approved by Sterling IAQ Consultants, a leading indoor air quality specialist as safe for use. www.sterlingiaqconsultants.com
- Example: In a head-to-head competition at the University of British Columbia with the leading national brand for bedbug eradication, DX13™ outperformed the other product by 36% over a 10 hour period and by 50% over a 24 hour period
Write Your Own Review