ACTISOL COMPACT UNIT WITH 18'' WAND B290300-18
Sold as: EACH UOM: EA
The Actisol® Compact Unit mixes a low volume of insecticide with a high volume of air, atomizing the mixture in a special nozzle. The atomization nozzle produces a high proportion of ideally-sized insecticide particles in a continuous high volume air stream. The aerosol penetrates further to reach target insects in the most hidden recesses of cracks, crevices, and voids. This improved penetration is DEEP HARBORAGE pest control.
|Target Pests:||Ants, Bed Bugs, Bees, Cockroaches, Termites|
|Target Sites:||Commercial Structures (Indoors), Commericial Exteriors and Landscapes, Food Manufacturing & Processing Plants, Industrial Sites, Residential Exteriors and Landscapes, Residential Structures (Indoors)|
No SDS Labels and Documents for this product.
- Durable low maintenance design
- Outperforms prepackaged aerosols
- Significant cost savings
- Professional high-tech image
- Light weight & portable
- 1 year Limited Warranty
- 110 vac w/ 18' Wand
- Deliver Aerosol / Residual Products
- Residential & Small Commercial Accounts
- Bedbugs, Stored Product Pests, Termites
- Ants, Bees, Cockroaches
- Perfect for Sensitive Situations
- Available with anodized tank and chassis for protection when using water based formulations.
- Length: 13.5'
- Width: 6.75'
- Height: 7'
- Weight (empty): 16 lbs.
- Weight (full): 17.5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 21 lbs.
- Tank Capacity: 28 oz.
- Discharge Hose Length: 15ft.
- Spray Output: 0.49 oz./minute & 12psi
- Operating Pressure (liquid): 12-20 psi
- Operating Pressure (air): 30 psi
- Droplet Size (average): 10 micron
- Droplet Size (range): 2.4 – 20+ micron
- Motor: 110 VAC, 50 Hz, 3amps
- Compressor Type: diaphragm
Write Your Own Review
Questions on this product?
Email us. We’ll respond within 1 business dayCanada.firstname.lastname@example.org