EZ FORCE 12/CS 1-V-FORCE
Package Size: CASE UOM: CS
The EZ Force® mouse monitoring station uses The Science of Force Flow to get rodents into the station’s target zone faster and more effectively. Experience the next generation of internal rodent monitoring devices for control where you need it most.
|Target Pests:||House Mouse, Rats & Mice|
|Target Sites:||Animal and Animal Care Facilities, Commericial Exteriors and Landscapes, Greenhouses, Industrial Sites, Residential Areas, Residential Exteriors and Landscapes, Residential Structures (Indoors)|
- Utilizes The Science of Force Flow to maximize speed of entry.
- Open floor and angled doors at entryway allow rodent’s head and feet to enter the station before engaging the clear door, while its feet remain on familiar ground.
- Clear, shatterproof doors have a high level of optical clarity, making it easy for the rodent to see through the station, as well as vents for airflow encouraging entry.
- Angled doors drop into the back of the station, discouraging escape once the rodent is inside.
- Guide wall prevents rodent from going behind station, leading it inside station.
- Internal walls guide rodent inside station, where it encounters the clear, shatterproof central wall that provides airflow and sight clarity to opposite side of station.
- When the rodent is forced to stop at the central wall, an escape light at the front of the station draws them over the commitment wall, dropping them directly into the target zone.
- Uses either two removable, American-made snap traps or the L-shaped glue board, designed to create contrast and draw rodent toward escape light.
- Engineered for durability and impact resistance.
- Built with robust locking mechanism that keeps station secure while remaining easy for you to open and service.
- Durable, 100% American-made, from recycled plastic.
- Private label available.
- 125” x 5.5” x 2.75”
- Weight: 0.619 lbs.
Write Your Own Review