EZ KLEAN RODENT BAIT STATION 6/CS 1-V-RS-BLK-6CS
Package Size: CASE UOM: CS
Designed to fit securely into tight spaces, the EZ Klean® rodent bait station provides reliable rodent management to residential, commercial, and warehouse spaces. Its unique baffling system guides rodents to the bait area of the station, providing a protected place for them to feed. Mount up to four block baits or eight soft baits with new standard EZ Service tray fitted with four vertical bait rods.
|Target Pests:||House Mouse, Muskrats, Norway Rat, Roof Rat, Voles, White-footed/Deer Mice, Woodrats (Packrats)|
|Target Sites:||Animal and Animal Care Facilities, Aquatic Sites, Commercial Structures (Indoors), Commericial Exteriors and Landscapes, Food Manufacturing & Processing Plants, Food Serving Establishments, Forest and Woodland Management Areas, Greenhouses, Industrial Sit|
No SDS Labels and Documents for this product.
- Designed for longevity and reliability.
- Durable hinge design and spring-loaded locking mechanisms for extended servicing reliability.
- Raised lip around the front of the station deters unwanted entry.
- No unnecessary voids prevent harborage for insects & unwanted water from pooling, which could lead to mold.
- Drain holes throughout lid and base keep water draining out of station and away from bait.
- Internal half-moon shaped walls give high-level durability to the station and keep water out.
- Versatile baiting options.
- Comes standard with removable EZ Service Tray to make servicing quick and easy.
- Accommodates soft or block baits.
- Allows for four block or eight soft bait placements, with three puncture points to make it harder for rodent to remove bait.
- Can be used with VM Liquid Feeder for liquid baits.
- Adapts to vertical or horizontal positioning and can be secured to the ground or structures using the VM Surface Anchor (SA1) or VM Ground Anchor (GA1) or zip-ties.
- Available in three colors—black, green, or white—to blend in anywhere.
- Barcode attached to lid provides a permanent inspection point, allowing easy scanning, mapping, and logging as part of IPM field solutions. Station has built-in slot to hold punch cards.
- Uses VM Products universal key.
- Durable, 100% American-made, from recycled plastic.
- Private label available.
- 5” x 3.25” x 8.75”
- Weight: 1.3448 lbs.
Write Your Own Review