Beapco Disposable Bed Bug Detection Trap4/PK (24/CS) 10004-4
ed bugs will crawl through the trap and get stuck on the glue paper. While performing a routine inspection, you will then see if bed bugs are present.
This detection will serve many purposes:
- To let you know you have bed bugs and therefore allow you to act sooner than later
- If renting, this will provide proof to your landlord that bed bugs do exist in your unit, and it’s not just spiders or mosquitos biting you at night
- If you hire an exterminator with a guarantee (usually between 3-6 months) this will provide an additional layer of monitoring to detect them earlier and benefit from the exterminators’ guarantee.
The disposable bed bug detection trap is a very useful product in the attempt to eradicate a bed bug infestation.
- Use under mattress, sofa, cushions, or simply on the floor to monitor for bed bugs
- Open the trap lid to peel away the protective glue paper
- Cost efficient
- Close the lid and monitor frequently for bed bug activity via the clear hinged lid
- Bed bugs will crawl into the trap and become stuck on the glue paper
- Textured base ensures bed bugs can climb into the trap
- Dispose of trap when bed bugs are present, replace with a new one for continued bed bug monitoring
- Won’t be affected by humidity and water like cardboard traps
- 100% pet safe