FBS1 FLY BAIT STATION 4/BG (10/CS) 1-V-FBS-40CS
Sold as: BAG UOM: BG
The FBS1® Fly Bait Station is constructed with chipped metal flakes in the plastic, creating a high contrast that attracts flies. Its innovative design includes a 5-year UV additive, that prevents the elements from breaking down baits and provides a sheltered space for flies to feed. With long-term baiting, the FBS becomes an effective kill zone and management solution.
- Vents in the front of the station allow flies to access the bait but prevent water from entering the kill zone.
- Molded with clear plastic that includes compounded metal flakes to reflect light, create contrast, and give the illusion of an open area for flies to enter the station.
- Red trays create additional contrasts to draw flies into the station.
- Comes standard with two removable, shallow bait trays for easy replacement and cleaning.
- Works with granular and liquid fly baits.
- Easily mount to walls, fences, stakes, poles, etc., with adhesive tape, nails, screws, zip ties, Velcro, or liquid nails.
- Comes with custom-fit adhesive tape and double-sided foam.
- Optional FBS1 ground anchor can be used for installation in outdoor patio areas and lush foliage.
- Barcode attached to lid provides a permanent inspection point, allowing easy scanning, mapping, and logging as part of IPM field solutions.
- Uses VM Products universal key.
- Durable, 100% American-made, from recycled plastic.
- Private label available.
- 5” x 3.75” x 2.75”
- Weight: 0.2359 lbs.
Write Your Own Review