IBS INSECT BAIT STATION 4/BG (10/CS) 1-V-IBS-40CS
Sold as: BAG UOM: BG
Customize your insect monitoring program with the IBS Insect Bait Station®. The discreet IBS creates a weather-protected central feeding zone to accommodate a wide variety of baits for crawling insects. Use it as part of your long-term baiting program.
|Target Pests:||Ants, Carpenter Ants, Cockroaches, Crickets|
|Target Sites:||Animal and Animal Care Facilities, Commericial Exteriors and Landscapes, Food Serving Establishments, Greenhouses, Industrial Sites, Non-CropLand Areas, Residential Areas, Residential Structures (Indoors)|
- Locking lid and front cover vents allow insects to enter station while protecting bait from weather and elements, helping to keep it fresh.
- Comes standard with two removable, shallow bait trays for easy replacement and cleaning.
- Works with granular, gel, and liquid baits to attract a variety of insects, including ants, roaches, and crickets.
- Also accommodates animal and rodent pouch-based repellants.
- Smooth surface allows for easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Low profile fits securely in tight spaces.
- Optional integrated ground anchor stake allows secure installation at ground level.
- Optional custom-fit adhesive tape and double-sided foam.
- Easily mount to walls, fences, stakes, poles, etc., with adhesive tape, nails, screws, zip ties, Velcro, or liquid nails.
- Barcode attached to lid provides a permanent inspection point which allows for easy scanning, mapping, and logging as part of IPM field solutions.
- Uses VM Products universal key.
- Durable, 100% American-made, from recycled plastic.
- Private label available.
- 625” x 3.93” x 2.75”
- Weight: 0.2359 lbs.
Write Your Own Review