EZ VERSA 9/CS 1-VV-VERSA
Sold as: CASE UOM: CS
The EZ Versa™ bait station is versatile inside and out. With an external slot system for flexible installation, a removable internal baffling wall system, and the ability to accommodate bait, snap traps, or glue boards, this rodent bait station is the first of its kind. With the optional wall mount, it can be connected to a surface allowing for permanent placement.
|Target Pests:||Norway Rat, Rats & Mice, Roof Rat|
|Target Sites:||Animal and Animal Care Facilities, Commericial Exteriors and Landscapes, Greenhouses, Industrial Sites, Residential Areas, Residential Exteriors and Landscapes, Residential Structures (Indoors)|
- Accommodates bait, snap trap, or glue board allowing for a customized rodent management program.
- Scientifically designed cored-out, arched entry point allows for large rodents and faster entry while also creating the illusion of a pipe hole.
- Utilizes The Science of Force Flow to maximize speed of entry.
- Open floor and angled guide wall at entryway allow rodent’s head to enter the station while its feet remain on familiar ground.
- Guide wall prevents rodent from going behind station, leading it inside instead.
- Internal removable baffling walls can be positioned to accommodate your needs.
- Includes two plastic bait rods for securing soft or block baits.
- When using removable snap traps, each are securely mounted inside station with proprietary locking mechanism which reduces accidental trips and allows for easy cleaning or replacement.
- Glue board option makes it suitable for food processing facilities and audited accounts when both rats and mice are present.
- Lid opens from right to left for easy opening and servicing, even when installed close to walls.
- Tiered walls and structural ribs in the lid and base improve durability and impact resistance.
- Flexible attachment solutions allow precise placement along rodent runways. Utilize zip tie slot system on bottom of station for horizontal or vertical attachments, including pipes and trees or install on fence lines with U-bolts.
- Accommodates one rat snap trap or two mouse snap traps when glue or bait is not an option. Snap traps and glue boards sold separately.
- VM Products universal key is included with each station
- Large flat surface area on top of the lid accommodates large documentation labels.
- Barcode attached to lid provides a permanent inspection point, allowing easy scanning, mapping, and logging as part of IPM field solutions.
- Durable, 100% American-made, from recycled plastic.
- Private label available.
- 25” x 6.625” x 4.625”
- Weight: 1.0812 lbs.
Write Your Own Review