SECLIRA INSECTICIDE 567G (12/CASE) PCP# 33422
Package Size: CAN UOM: CN
Seclira™ pressurized insecticide includes a new active ingredient from BASF, providing long-lasting control and an additional tool for resistance management.
|Target Pests:||Ants, Asian Cockroach, Asiatic garden beetle, Australian Cockroach, Bed Bugs, Beetles (Stored Product), Beetles (Turf & Ornamental), Beetles (Wood-Boring), Brown Cockroach, Brownbanded Cockroach, Cinereous (Lobster) Cockroach, Clover Mite, Crickets, Cuban|
- High variety of use sites and wide use patterns make Seclira suitable for a range of situations, including residential and commercial kitchens
- Controls pyrethroid resistant bed bugs
- Dries without residue and provides an undetectable, nonrepellent option with unsurpassed transfer effect, reducing the risk of unwanted pest sightings during treatment
- Fast knock-down and long residual allow pest operators peace of mind and reduced call-backs after application
For use in and around
- Apartments, food/feed handling establishments1, homes, hospitals, hotels,
motels, nursing homes, resorts, schools, nurseries and daycare centers, stores,
transportation vehicles (e.g., aircrafts2, buses, boats, ships, trains, trailers
and trucks), utilities, warehouses and other commercial, industrial and
- Non-food/feed areas: garbage rooms, restrooms, floor drains (to sewers),
entries and vestibules, offices, locker rooms, machine rooms, boiler rooms,
garages, mop closets and storage areas (after canning or bottling) and serving
areas when no food/feed is present.
- Food/feed areas: areas for receiving, storing, packing (canning, bottling,
wrapping, boxing) and preparing food/feed, edible waste storage and enclosed
processing systems (mills, dairies, edible oils, syrups). Serving areas (when food/
feed is exposed and facility is in operation) are also considered food/feed areas.
Write Your Own Review